Life well dressed

Must have reads!

Aug 3, 2015


 
 
"You think this is just a magazine, hmm? This is not just a magazine. This is a shining beacon of hope..." 
Oh Nigel, you just get me.
Nothing beats opening up a crisp new fashion magazine from the mailbox every month. I get excited every time I come home and find it sitting on the table waiting for me to tear the plastic off. A new monthly opens up a new plethora of inspiration, visual goodness, and reaffirms my love for this industry. (yeah yeah I know I'm a weirdo. I get the same fire-lovin' feeling every time I watch The Devil Wears Prada. Every. Time.) True story: at one point in time, I was subscribed to 13 fashion magazines. As I get older (and I'm not in school anymore) and my tastes are maturing, I have narrowed it down to a few gems that still inspire me to this day, for my lifestyle and tastes. I also check out Style.com and Women's Wear Daily online every morning for industry news to keep me in the know now that I don't work in the fashion business anymore. These are my daily inspiration and recourses, along with the various blogs I follow and Pinterest. What are your favorite inspiration resources?
 

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS