Life well dressed

Updated Classics!

Feb 5, 2018




1) Amazon 2) Street Level 3) Treasure & Bond 4.) BP 5.) Good American 6.) Chelsea 28 7.) NYDJ 8.) Caliente 9.) Leith 10.) Rebecca Minkoff 11.) Free People 12.) Treasure & Bond 13.) Lulu's

Maybe its the mom in me now, but this spring for the first time ever I am so excited to re-work the amazing classic pieces I already own in my wardrobe instead of shelling out money for useless trendy items that a hundred other people will be pushing on Instagram. While shopping is an addiction of mine, I realized that I have some heart-worthy items that I'm pumped to challenge myself and re-style a bunch of different ways. Of course I bought a couple pieces for spring that are fresh updates on classic styles to freshen up my own closet. 

Above are some of my favorite items I recently purchased and some I'm crushing on! Read on to see how to style them!

1. Distressed denim boyfriend jacket - I just bought this and the fit is slightly baggy. I'll be wearing this over a cute top, skinny denim and my new slides that happen to be #3! I'll also dress-down a cute dress by throwing this over my shoulders. I found this jacket on Amazon.
2. A chic bag with a gold hoop detail? Love! This bag is under $100, and even comes with a smaller bag inside. This brand is Street Level at Nordstrom, and is one of my favorite bag brands. 
3. Slides have been hot since last year, but no fur slides for me. A pointy-toe slide in a modern color with an edgy detail is classy, chic and can update any look. I love the fresh white and plan on wearing these with everything. These are the Treasure & Bond x Something Navy at Nordstrom.
5,7,9. I'm a skinny denim lover for life, I think they are so flattering and chic and this spring I can't get enough of distressed styles and pairs with raw hems. I have #7 from NYDJ and they are literally as comfy as pajamas. I'm obsessed over the Good American style at #5 and the diagonal hem on paid #9 is a flattering hem on every body. 
6. I bought this sweater because I liked the slight bell sleeves. It's a beautiful quality sweater and the back of it is a silky blouse material. I plan on doing a front-tuck in my denim with my new slides.
10. I have a lot of watches, but mostly of the bling bling type. I want just a classic, leather band style in a great cognac color. This Rebecca Minkoff watch is refreshing with a narrow face.

Stay tuned for outfit remixes!

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS