Life well dressed

My Top Workout Wear Picks For Spring!

Apr 29, 2016

 

 
Ok so my athleisure-wear game is currently strong thanks to all the freaking sweet options out there, I just can't get enough! With my newly amassed sneaker collection, nothing thrills me more than coordinating a cute outfit I can wear to work out and then wear out.
I'm a Nike girl to the core, but I'm also a Zella girl too. Every single piece I have from Zella I am obsessed with. I love feeling comfy in my workout clothes, and Zella never disappoints!
I recently copped that all-gray outfit from Old Navy above and the fabrics are sooo soft, I could sleep in them. It's a great casual look for traveling too!
 
xo

1 comment:

  1. These are wonderful workout wear and hope this information will help me in finding good workout leggings. I have been into fitness from past few months. Now planning to buy comfortable and good quality workout leggings and clothes. Wish to buy them at decent price.

    ReplyDelete

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS