Life well dressed

Fresh Kicks for Spring!

Apr 19, 2016

 
Happy Shoesday-Tuesday!
 
Time for a true story: Going into my freshman year of college, I owned zero pairs of sneakers. Not one. I also never owned a pair of sweatpants either but that's a story for another day, along with the fact that I owned 2 pairs of jeans (my high school nickname was anti-pants), but we wont go there now! It wasn't until fall break that I came home and told my mom "crap, there are a lot of hills on campus to walk and my shoes don't cut it" hence I then purchased my first pair of Nikes. Fast forward 10 years and I am a total sneaker-head.

Since I spend three days of my week working out, I love to switch up my athletic style with funky and colorful kicks that I can wear out of the gym as well. When purchasing a new pair, I make sure the style looks great with skinny jeans, joggers, and workout pants alike. Below are my favorite picks right now, and a couple of them are currently on sale! I've linked them below!
 
 
1. // 2. (no longer available) // 3. // 4. // 5. // 6. // 7. // 8. // 9. // 10. // 11. // 12. /
 
xo

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS