Life well dressed

Chic Shoes to Take You From Valentines to Spring!

Jan 30, 2017


Counter-clockwise from top: Puma, Jeffery Campbell, Kristen Cavallari, Asos, Jeffery Campbell, Steve Madden, Naturalizer, Steve Madden, Nike, Christian Louboutin, Sam Edelman, Nike, Sam Edelman, Loeffler Randall, BCBG, Public Desire, Lola Shoetique, Nike


 As a girly-girl, I obviously love all the pink and red fashion and decor that comes with Valentine's Day, but when purchasing I always like to think of how to re-use a piece more than once. Since shoes are my thang, if I am treating myself this V-Day, I want something adorable that can transition right into spring and summer as well! Velvet is so in right now, but let's be honest: when those warm spring temps start to roll in, velvet may look a little out of season (except I couldn't pass on those kick-ass booties).

I love all the nudes this season, and I cannot wait to add more sneaks to my collection with that drool-worthy pair of huarache's 😍 

xo


DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS