Life well dressed

How to Make a Dressy Piece Casual

Jul 16, 2018










Dress: Eliza J. (old, Nordstrom); Vest: Target (Who What Wear brand); Shoes: very old (Shoemint); Knot Bangle: Kate Spade; White /Gold Bangle: Vintage; Clutch: Target; Ring & Earrings: Charming Charlie

Ok so technically this isn't casual, but it's definitely a chic and stylish way to re-wear a special event dress. I love this yellow bejeweled dress I bought for a wedding from Nordstrom a couple years ago, and felt bad it was just wasting away in my closet. I was playing around with this vest pairing it over different pieces in my closet (which a good vest can be worn year-round with so many different looks) and I loved the color combo of the olive green and yellow. I paired some neutral accessories for a look I would rock out to dinner, going out downtown, or switch out the heels for nude strappy flats and wear it for a weekend look. 

xo

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS