Life well dressed

Bell Sleeves & Boho Vibes

Sep 19, 2016











Dress: Forever 21 / Hat: Nordstrom / Booties: Dolce Vita / Bag: Rebecca Minkoff / Jewlery: Bauble Bar / Nail Polish: Zoya 'Casey'

Another fabulous, pre-fall look that I can't wait to layer up come chilly temps. My love for boho style can be seen throughout all the seasons in my outfits, so when it comes time to layer up, I will add on a suede moto jacket, a fringe bag, and my brown suede knee-high boots that lace up the front for a boho-licious look. Another way I will style this is with a long sweater, lace-up flats and a hat! Bell sleeves are a huge trend this fall, and while the boho look is pretty much always in, this year I'll be channeling a chic, laid-back '70's prairie-rocker chic vibe.

Craving fall and all it's layering glory, I will be putting together a collage of the standard pieces I go to for my fall wardrobe, coming soon!

xo

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS