Life well dressed

Dress Up Your Basics

Sep 26, 2016










Dress: Nordstrom BP / Kimono: Wandering Wardrobe CLE / Shoes: Vince Camuto / Hat: Nordstrom / Ring: Bauble Bar / Chain Link Bracelet: Charming Charlie / Gold Bangle: Vintage (my mom's)

When investing in trendier pieces, I always make sure it is a piece that can be worn many ways and if possible, in more than one season. As soon as I saw this kimono, I loved it. It's lightweight but not sheer, has trendy fringe on the hem and the color pattern can be worn with so much. This kimono I plan on layering in the fall, using as an office topper in the winter, wear it as a light spring shawl in the spring, and wear it over something basic to dress it up for an event in the summer. This is just an example of a timeless piece that can grow with me!

xo

PS: my #nospendseptember is still going strong! All of these pieces are last year or older with the exception of the kimono, which I actually found in mid-summer.

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS