Life well dressed

Switch Out Your Shoes & Switch Your Style!

Oct 17, 2016





























(All options above can be found at Nordstrom)

I'm a huge fan of re-wearing a chic outfit and styling it differently just by wearing a different pair of shoes. While I would say my typical fall style is a chic mix of boho and edgy, I would rock the leather pants and military jacket above with more than just booties. 

Metallic loafers give the look a downtown-cool vibe while playing off the gold buttons on the jacket. For something a little fancier but unique, there is a pair of loafer mules (big trend this season) with gold hardware which I like because it is different than the typical ballet flat and works with the coolness of this outfit. For a day of running around, add the classic Stan Smith's for a chic street-style vibe while maintaining comfort. Leather anything always plays well with a studded boot, and the buckles on this pair are ass-kicking chic. And finally, add a pointy-toe embellished flat in the same color as the jacket to unify the look and showcase the star pieces. 

I suggest adding on some classic but chic accessories so the whole look isn't overdone in the trendy aspect. Do you love leather pants and military jackets as much as me? I find that these are a couple of the pieces I can never let go of through the years!

xo

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS