Life well dressed

The Most Versatile Dress

Oct 21, 2016










Dress: Old Navy / Vest: Derek Lam for Kohls / Booties: Old / Bag: Nordstrom / Earrings: Charming Charlie

Not quite sure why these pictures are so grainy, my camera must've been on the wrong shooting mode. 
Anyways, This. Dress. As soon as I got it, a million ways to style it went rushing through my brain, so I will warn in advance that you will see this dress on repeat. Not only is the color perfect for fall/winter, but its long sleeve,  a little billowy and lightweight enough for layering. 
My first look? All black dressy add-on's for sweetest day dinner. I've had this vest for years and it is such a great style for layering. And these booties? Velvet dreams I tell you. Just sleek enough to be sexy without being too much. 

Can't wait to show other ways to style this, it is definitely a must-have fall staple! Stay tuned!
xo 

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS