Life well dressed

Instant Outfit for Fall

Nov 2, 2017

There are so many trends for fall this year that I'm just not a huge fan off, but a couple that I am loving are the crushed velvet, pinks and cranberry's, and the news boy caps. Also, bless my 70's loving soul because some of these scrunched boots are back and I'm so glad. I incorporated these new (or returning) trends above with three looks that are classic fall fashion to me: equestrian, layered, and feminine chic. This year the look I love most is a lady-like white or cream blouse, neutral skirt, chunky sweater and coordinating accessories. I styled that aesthetic around three boot styles I wanted to feature-the classic riding boot, the trendy bootie, and the boho boot. All three are fall classics, which I will share other options in my upcoming boot guide!

xo

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS