Life well dressed

Rainbow Bright

Jun 8, 2018




















 Top: Target ( A New Day) / Jacket: H&M (kids dept) / Denim: Articles of Society (Nordstrom) / Shoes: Jessica Simpson Collection / Bag: Charming Charlie / Earrings: Bauble Bar

 What goes into a blog shoot you ask? Well this particular day started out cold, hence the jacket. By shoot time it was roasting, my feet were numb, I was changing outfits in my car in a busy parking lot, and my hair full on frizzed. Nevertheless, I always love doing a blog shoot. 

When I saw this top in Target it was like I got the heart eyes emoji on my face. I'm so small busted that I normally shy away from any type of wrap top (even though I think they are beautiful) but as I was looking at this top, I didn't care. I was thinking about all the items in my own closet that this top would be amazing with, so apologies in advance if you see it lots! It's a flattering, not-too-low wrap, cropped, and a peplum so what's not to love?

 xo



DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS